The market drew it for us shortly after the beginning

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-20 13:59:06 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Don't believe anyone who tells you that a startup operates according to the vision of its founders. Not a requirement at all. It may or may not happen. But what is certain and beyond dispute in the business world is that the market is the one that inevitably determines the path the company takes. I'm talking about small startups that make significant profits without even having an administrative headquarters from which to run their business.

Entire companies with employees, customers, technical support, services, and digital products, all revolving in the digital business space, proving to the world that the Internet has changed the business map forever. I cannot Telegram Number Data talk about emerging Arab companies in the world of digital business without expressing my admiration and appreciation for Hassoub Company as a model of a company that is completely managed remotely. And its numbers speak proudly of it. I will talk about “We Write to You” a lot in this article, but what I want from you is to replace the name “ We Write to You” with the name of your company.

Which will inevitably go through everything we went through. Whether your company is already established or even thinking about starting one, you will inevitably face the same thing as us in one form or another. Despite our many successes, we went through - as all businesses go through - difficult setbacks. At the time, we often thought about closing the company as an easy alternative to escape that dozens of companies that started like us resorted to and were unable to continue. But your presence now to read this article with all the information that we will mention to you, means that we are still on the field striving to win. Yes, we suffer a lot - as it will become clear to you shortly - but at least we are still walking on the path that we charted from the beginning.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Regal Credit Finance Limited

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 03:05 , Processed in 0.036408 second(s), 18 queries .