The boundless ambition to leave

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-20 16:59:23 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Interview-with-flavia-rubino-author-agile-branding-and-trust-formula-Facile-Web-Marketing-SEO-copywriter-and-digital-marketing How to do branding according to Flavia Rubino How many ways are there to do branding? If there are more ways to do branding! Apart from everything, I became passionate about brand marketing because it deeply investigates human emotions. It is the most humanistic of business disciplines. You can't do business if you don't consider people, I think this is the aspect that fascinates me most. And this is also the aspect that all types of

brands have in common: the relationship with people. Then, Albania WhatsApp Number obviously, there can be many different types of relationships: the important thing is that they always remain healthy and respectful. You may be interested in learning more about the category: Branding A blunt question to Flavia Rubino Can marketing and communication be done without branding? Yes, but in that case it's called a sale. Flavia Rubino's experience in large companies What educational background do you bring and jealously keep from your experience as an employee? What led you to become self-employed? a positive mark in my world. But I was only able to do it thanks to the very solid training I received from large companies,

reat marketing training ships. Flavia Rubino's ikigai How and why did you decide that your ikigai , your purpose in the world if we can call it that would be Branding disclosure? Can I skip this question? I answered above . I hate ikigai at least as much as kintsugi spoiler: unfortunately my bones were not repaired with a nice golden thread, but with iron, tears and blood, and not even completely repaired. When was Brand Marketing born? How is branding born? That is, when did the man understand that branding was needed to prosper in his life? It was born with the industrial economy

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Regal Credit Finance Limited

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 09:07 , Processed in 0.034727 second(s), 18 queries .