SEOs will be updated again

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-4 17:12:36 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
  I will try not to do it again, but I hope to make it up to you with the smile that I will bring from you thanks to this pseudo-scoop article.  2023 promises to be the best year to publish and read some CRAZY news  similar to those listed below, which will surely be published soon:  SEO will die (for the umpteenth time, given that it has more lives than a cat) because there has been a coup at the top of Google: a gomblotto!! The customer site will still be on the third page because there was a mess .

The list of the best Italian  and will be published on newly launched sites not to obtain visibility, backlinks WhatsApp Number List or anything else, but for the sake of knowled r.morning Only he  will always be the same. 2020 was a blast, not to mention 2019. 2018, let's not think about it, other times... Everyone did what they wanted!! But SEO in 2023 will be a mess. Few sites will survive the massacre… Other than Mobilegeddon ! We will say that Google spams; which is pure SPAM. That he should be penalized - and he would be forced to ask me for help with the decriminalization service - and that if I were there I would have cleaned it of all the rubbish there (and that I would have brought my site at least to the second hidden page... Shhh !).

We will continue to use fake images and titles for click-baiting (like some strange guy's article on Dario Vignali  or the one you're reading) We will brag to customers about our 20 years of experience, even though Google was founded in 1998, because we actually invented it and Matt Cutts stole it from us We will say that nothing will change We'll find 1000 other ways to repeat the exact same things to ourselves since Matt was a baby We will say we have the truth in our hands We will publish completely useless use cases or articles like “SEO is dead”, to keep the best information to sell in the info-products (we have to live off something, right?) We will write that SEO is the best way to make money online Then we will sign up for a low quality paid to write Content is king, because he said so We will say that PageRank no longer matters We will focus only and exclusively on PageRank We will think.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Regal Credit Finance Limited

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 11:17 , Processed in 0.040909 second(s), 18 queries .