Regal Credit Finance Limited

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 146|回復: 0

Study how the individuals behind the most popular and influential blogs on th...

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-13 16:56:19 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
These are all questions that can help you take control of your brand’s voice and refine your messaging through content. By answering these questions (and correcting course when necessary), you’ll also provide your audience with a more cohesive experience as a brand, something to which all blogs should aspire.4. Don’t Copy Other Corporate Blogs – Look to the Indie Superstars InsteadIn the past, I’ve worked with several clients who asked me to make their corporate blog “sexy” and more appealing. In such discussions, corporate content managers often point to the blogs of influential solo bloggers who have established vast, loyal readerships as an example of the direction they’d like their blog to take.

This is a more challenging task than it might appear.Content marketing advice corporate IT Numbers blogsEven large, well-established corporate blogs can learn a great deal from the influential blogging superstars who dominate web publishing. For one, these blogging rock stars simply ooze authenticity, because they’re writing as themselves and representing their own brand by being themselves – a challenge for many corporate blogs. They’re selling themselves by being themselves, a valuable lesson that any corporate blog could stand to learn (and practice).Whether you’ve been tasked with revamping an ailing corporate blog or launching one from scratch, don’t look to other corporate blogs for inspiration.

and emulate those strategies instead. Your readers will thank you for it – and come back for more.3. Constantly Hone Your Writing SkillsOne of the questions I’m asked the most often is, “How can I become a better writer?” To many would-be content producers, their relative lack of experience or confidence is the biggest obstacle to their aspirations, and there’s nothing worse than telling people to just stick with it in the vague hopes that their writing skills will improve.Content marketing advice writing tipsI’ve been blogging professionally for quite a while now, and although I’m confident in my abilities, I’m always trying to improve and seeking out advice and help from the experts.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Regal Credit Finance Limited

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 15:56 , Processed in 0.039134 second(s), 18 queries .