8M: Animal Equality researchers are a light in the darkness

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-16 12:23:40 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Animals have the greatest allies: women who, with the lens of a camera, have shown the world their hidden suffering and the urgency to help them. They are the ones who, with conviction and, many times risking their lives, have entered the most horrible places and witnessed the most terrible acts of cruelty against animals, to show it to the world and generate changes that favor them. Many times it seems impossible to capture all the horrors that animals experience. However, we are always determined to try, that is how we manage to show what the industry does not want to be known. -Undercover Investigator, Animal Equality Italy For centuries, women in all parts of the world have raised their voices and raised their fists to fight in favor of animals. The Animal Rights Movement has grown stronger thanks to your work, your vision, strategy and dedication.

They are the ones who help us organize the anger we Ca Cell Numbers feel when we see these images. Brave women who do not leave the animals alone and who help us understand what industrial livestock farming is doing to them and how we can help them. Today we want to recognize and thank each and every one of the women who are part of this fight, and tell them that every day they inspire us, encourage us, and shelter us to continue. Especially to the Animal Equality researchers who have brought light to animals. They are changing the world for them with their cameras. Their photographs and videos have made thousands of people learn about the suffering of animals and decide to help them. We recognize and celebrate your much-needed work. I don't forget the terrified looks of the pigs when they are put in the stunning boxes, I have discovered that their look is very similar to mine.

I stayed there for a long time, with the first pig, his eyes were light brown and his pupil trembled but he looked at me intently, communicating with desperation, I felt how his gaze penetrated my soul. There I made a promise, I would dedicate myself to being an undercover investigator for as long as necessary. -Sharon Núñez, President of Animal Equality Witnessing the world of animals behind a photo or video camera is undoubtedly a deep wound in the hearts of researchers, but it is also the greatest possibility we have to end their suffering. Research triggers structural and behavioral changes in favor of animals.   Showing the terrible reality that they suffer in industrial livestock farming allows society, governments and companies to make compassionate decisions towards them.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Regal Credit Finance Limited

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 07:47 , Processed in 0.040476 second(s), 18 queries .