The Brazilian coach vowed to help the Vietnamese national team comprehensivel

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-4-24 11:48:17 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
With coach Philippe Troussier parting ways with the Vietnam national team, VFF has begun searching for suitable leaders to lead the Golden Star Warriors in the near future.
Giới thiệu về KeoNhaCai
Many coaches in Asia and Europe have recently expressed their desire to become the new captain of the Vietnam national team, including familiar strategist Alexandre Polking. In an interview with VTV, the former Thailand national team coach talked about his desire and plan to strengthen the Vietnamese national team if given the opportunity:

\"I want to come to Vietnam because more than ever I realize the great potential of the players here. I believe I can do something if given the opportunity and together make a mark in the future. future.

When I was the head coach of the Thai national team, I met the Vietnamese national team many times, both at the youth level and the national team, and I knew quite well about the players' abilities. Currently, I still regularly follow Vietnamese football .

I believe that Vietnamese players are capable of playing according to different tactical requirements. What I mean is controlling the game, not really controlling the ball, but you can say that when needed, being able to defend firmly and, if you want, also attack effectively. Of course, this can only be proven if you start doing it.

I know there are many candidates for the position of head coach of the Vietnam national team and I want to be one of them with the desire to return to Vietnam.\" - Thethao247 quoted Coach Polking.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Regal Credit Finance Limited

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 02:17 , Processed in 0.038672 second(s), 18 queries .