I will show you the most important options

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-5-2 14:06:32 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
With BuddyBoss, you can rely on a powerful and flexible plugin to sell courses and memberships , offer a training platform to your employees or even launch your own mobile application. The advantage of BuddyBoss is that the extension offers a system that is both stable and flexible which guarantees almost total control over the final rendering and functionalities. How to get started with BuddyBoss Platform? BuddyBoss allows you to do many things. Concentrating all of this within a single plugin is a small feat and that's why you can quickly feel lost, at least at first, because there are so many options. The extension is indeed full of features and settings here and there.

In this BuddyBoss review,  We will focus here on the essentials in order to have a site Peru Phone Number List that works. To go further, know that the BuddyBoss team has produced numerous tutorials that will help you configure the platform exactly as you want. BuddyBoss does indeed require a certain learning time. Activate a feature, configure it then take care of the customization: each action will take place in a different interface. My strategy for making a living from affiliation I'll tell you everything about creating passive income using niche sites.

Enter your first name... And your email address! Free subscription. Zero spam. Enable BuddyBoss Components To begin, here is how the general interface of BuddyBoss is structured. BuddyBoss back office As you can see in the image above, the components control panel is located in the sidebar but also in the top tab bar. Managing user profiles, emails and notifications takes place in a second group of options (depending on which components you decide to activate, you will see different subsections).

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Regal Credit Finance Limited

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 03:43 , Processed in 0.044476 second(s), 18 queries .